- I am a graduate in Economics, 27, Married and blessed with a cute son.
- I was a lecturer in a public sector university for 4 years.
- I started pro-blogging when I got married and had to leave my Professional Career.
- So to be in touch with my studies and my thoughts, I decided to write both as an Academician and a Professional blogger.
- So I run Two self-hosted sites.
- I am known to since 2007 when I first started writing silly and funny about my university as an Undergraduate. After that, I made several other free sites until I finally came with my own .com sites.
- I use to have my blog in .com first but after getting married to a tech geek who is also a blogger and run his own Academic Sites like MBA Tutorials, Markaeting Mix, Super Tutorial and Dzine Magazine, I came out with my own site with the name of Econtutorials and Flavors in Life. (which is my personal website.
- I also work as a CERT 5 level freelancer in People Per hour .You can read the reviews from my client to know the way I professionally work. I have made an URDU TUTORIAL of PEOPLE PER HOUR where you can learn how to write good proposals and win jobs. Leave a comment below in case if you are interested to have the course at discount prices.
- Econtutorials has everything related to Fundamental Economics Teachings, It includes notes, lectures, slides, manuals, quizzes and soon to be added video tutorials that would solely related to Economics. The purpose of coming up with an Economics Site is because:
- Due to my experience as an Economic lecturer, I have an extensive knowledge and capability of teaching the said course.
- I write authentic stuff about teaching Economics
- I am equipped with designing and making an organized curriculum of Economics, research and Business Subjects
- Flavors in Life My personal blog is an amalgamation of a lot of activities of our life –
- The experiences of my personal life
- My Freelancing career of 6 years
- My blogging experience with for the last 8 years
- And my decision of being a work at home mother.
- Flavors in life are my first love, It gives me :
- The pleasure to write whatever I have been learning throughout my life from all aspects.
- It Allows me to share my personal views about my life, my views and everything else with the “MY” feeling in it.
- I love giving giveaways to people who deserve to earn and be rewarded for being an active reader.
- How am I Able to do all this? There is only one reason behind it, I am Passionate about Blogging rather I love Blogging and I want to teach the way it has changed my life with a full time 6 figure income generation from my products.
- The content in the sites are unique, plagiarism free and have copyrights. Every blogpost includes my own personal experiences about anything that I have learned yet.
My story – How I learned to make money online?
The best advice that I would ever really give to anyone is :
“Stick to what you do, if you are passionate about it and care for none as long as you know it’s not going to affect you or someone else’s life.
It was one of my greatest flaws that I accepted what others said with regard to blogging. I was new and excited and I wanted to let people know that I was doing something that nobody had ever done. That was back in Baluchistan, 2007 when nobody knew anything about blogging. I was blogging anonymously with the name of my university and the students enjoyed reading all that I wrote. I was anxious to receive positive feedback and I was encouraged by a few good people who believed in creativity and were optimistic towards my work.
However, the majority were always against the progressive approach. I can’t blame them either because of the restricted skeptical knowledge they had about freelancing and blogging.
“How could you share your life over the internet? How can you write all that? So what’s the benefit of all that? Log kiya kahayengay (What will others say?),” *Sigh*.
I became a lecturer just after my graduation and I wasn’t able to work on my anonymous blog as I couldn’t cross that level of professionalism in my academic field. I was not able to crack jokes, share pictures or talk about studies and teacher. I became a part of an institute where I was meant to preserve its recognition. I somehow managed to make an academic free blog but that didn’t work much and my students were not that interested either. Thus, things went up in smoke for 3 years until… I got married
Who encouraged me to get back to this Life?
What brought back my encouragement was when I met my husband who knew how blogging can not only make you write and learn but also earn decent income. Something what he was already doing through Adsense before we got married. In first few months of our marriage, I tried to ignore this part of my life as I was trying to adjust in the institution of marriage but it was him who thought I should continue what I always wanted to do. Besides, I was going through a transitory phase of unemployment so I wanted to do something in my spare time.
Majority of the girls in our society are confined to the perception that:
You will end up like a caged bird when you are married, I turned out to be the opposite. The free will for doing whatever I wanted at home with regard to my professional career led to the revival of my blogging and freelancing career.
How it started?
It’s been years to my pro-freelance life and for a lazy and an inconsistent person like me, I am pretty satisfied with the result. I started with peopleperhour , waited for the approval of my profile which was denied twice because of my own non-serious minor mistakes and began writing proposals for low-profile jobs and got them approved quickly by using some proposal particular tactics (Which I would teach soon) and received earnings straight to my account without even getting bothered about going out for western union or any other bank clearance related issues. Simultaneously, I went back to my old Elance account and updated it. Within the span of one month, my level in People per hour increased to Five and I was able to charge high for every next project because of my credibility in the website and the positive feedback I was receiving.
I would like to suggest some factors to all those individuals out there who are so really tired of freelancing and are not able to succeed or to those who think freelancing doesn’t work. Let me tell you!
“Everything works if you “WORK HARD” over it!”
And so it did for me. I would be discussing so much more in this website. Some of the tips and techniques are not shared publicly so you need to register yourself in my website to receive those newsletters.