Welcome to PassiveIncomeBlogging.com, I am honored to have you as here in my community of Passive Income Bloggers.
- 1 You are here for the first time! Thank you
- 1.1 What you will find in Passive Income blogging?
- 1.2 First three months of blogging
- 1.3 You have Successfully Subscribed!
- 1.4 Why you need to know Me and Passive Income blogging
- 1.5 Blogging
- 1.6 Affiliate Marketing
- 1.7 Email Marketing
- 1.8 Social Media Marketing
- 1.9 My Most Popular Posts
- 1.10 What do I have for my subscriber?
- 1.11 First three months of blogging
- 1.12 You have Successfully Subscribed!
You are here for the first time! Thank you
My mission is to solve your problems associated with blogging, freelancing, social media marketing and creating your first ever online course. I’m here with all my 8+ years of hand’s on experience in the field of blogging, to help and enable you to generate passive income via blogging, freelancing, affiliate marketing and your digital products.
Trust me! I won’t waste your time with long stories and meaningless content. My basic strategy is simple – I talk about my experience, I talk about my trial and error and I talk about things that you need to know at the right time as a newbie blogger.
What you will find in Passive Income blogging?
If this is your first time here and you are interested in working online or thinking about starting your own money-making-blog in 2018 – You are just at the right spot. Why? because I assure you that you can successfully earn a passive income from your blog if you are equipped with all the techniques and tips required for blogging. That is the overall objective of Passiveincomeblogging.com
In Passive Income blogging, I write about the following niche:
You can start with subscribing to my Free email course of 6 days about how to start a work and what you need to do in the first three months of blogging. I have also made a complete list of blogging resources which has all the important tools you need to run a professional blog (in any niche at all)
Why you need to know Me and Passive Income blogging
In 2010, Oh boy! I don’t want to tell you how miserable I felt when I was lost in countless blog posts of Blogging techniques, affiliate marketing, online course creation strategies coupled with E-mail automation strategies and social media marketing.
At one point in time, I was reading about how to write a kick-ass blog post and on the other hand, I was trying to understand the importance of copywriting for a sales page. It didn’t make sense and I wanted to understand where I have to start first.
Wait! I was mixing up the beginner topics with the intermediate and advanced methods. Consequently! I was exhausted. And there was no one to help. I was only able to receive assistance from other people in bits and pieces that I couldnt connect.
I don’t want you to go through those long nights of frustration that I went through when I had no idea about what I was doing and where would it lead me?
Sometimes I kept on reading for hours and I realized that it wasn’t something that I require for my blog at that time. Other times I ended up so focused on a particular strategy that I didn’t even realize I was continuously working for 6 hours straight.
Yet I always felt like being in the middle of nowhere and I am dead sure you must be feeling the same if you have any such plans of starting your own blog.
And then I begin to invest in myself and believed that everything was not a free lunch and I need to invest in what’s more important for me to run a successful blog.
I would like to admit that I read the following ebooks word-by-word to understand the very essence of blogging and that contributed immensely to my blog journey. Those are:
- Building a framework: The ultimate blogging handbook by Abby Lawson (Check my personal review)
- The knowtbook by Amy Lynn Andrews
- The She approach to boost blog traffic by Ana
- The blog Startup by Meera Kothand
- The blogging Income and growth bundle by Reroute lifestyle
- The must-have guide to blogging by Fruitful blogging
- Bloging career ebook by Reroute lifestyle
- Affiliate marketing training bundle by The She Approach
- Affiliate program master list by The She Approach
- Free affiliate marketing course by The She Approach
- How to make your first affiliate sale in 24 hours by House of Brazen
- Learn Affiliate marketing by Fruitful blogging
Social Media Marketing
This blog will tell you all what I have done , still do and would be doing for successful blogging strategies.
And I won’t just randomly be writing about this business just like I came across so many blogs that were not aligned to the level of difficulty in writing about a certain topic.
I would be writing everything from scratch! to let you know where you need to start and how to go along on your Blog journey.
My Most Popular Posts
- How to start a blog with Siteground
- How to start a blog with Bluehost
- Top 20 website with guaranteed earnings
- What is Freelancing? The step-by-step guide to landing your first job
- Freelancing with People per hour-Step 1: Profile creation
- Freelancing with people per hour-Step 2: The dashboard
- How to write a killer proposal for a freelance job
- How to do Search Engine Optimization to rank high on Google?
No doubt blogging in itself has become a huge long-term business and it ultimately makes you reach to a point where you earn a good amount of income. You can check out the income reports of other bloggers on Pinterest.
So buy a domain and hosting isn’t an accomplishment.
In fact! buying a domain name and hosting is just the first step of blogging.
To have passive income via your blog you have share stuff and talk about the things (You niche) you know because it will help others. So,
Your mission must include that sigh of relief that a reader will have after reading your blog post because it added-value and contributed to their own blog journey.
Thus, every post of mine will have an organized and systematic strategy that will follow a certain rule. And those are :
- All my posts are my own personal experiences – case studies – consequences and results of applying them. so you probably won’t find any “Write today, apply later posts” in my blog.
- Each following post will include links to the previous introductory posts of that topic so that the reader understands “What had happened (the old post) before “this” (the new post) happened.
- Many posts of mine will have a step-by-step methodology to assist all the newbie blogger who has Zero ideas about basic technical skills required for blogging.
- The only random category you will find on my blog is ME – My life and whatever I share. This includes a lot of sub-categories because we are humans and the said species doesn’t stick around to one thing (lol).From what I love to cook, to the places I have traveled or to the beautiful feelings I have for my son alongside my relationship with my Husband… All will be included in the category of Marjan’s Life
What do I have for my subscriber?
Before I share about what I have for my subscribers, I would like to tell you why I’d have it ONLY for my subscribers.
There is a valid and logical reason behind this.
It takes an ample amount of time and effort to write an e-book, course or an email template which includes valuable information about generating passive income through different strategies.
I want to make my subscriber feel special about being apart of the Passive Income Bloggers community. I’d really want to share things that I don’t write about in public.
And I would only want subscribers who are willing to create a blog of their own with a purpose and require that special attention towards their blog journey. I would able to reply to any of their queries through emails and give them that customized response individually.
When you subscribe to my blog you will receive the following:
- A free mini blog course for 6 days that will guide you how to blog and what you need to do for the first six months of blogging.
- A blog post and blog goal planner to organize your blog.
- The opportunity to avail discount and sales announcements of products from other bloggers
Thus, my subscribers deserve to have that special content.
So if you think I am worth the person whose blog posts are worth reading and knowing, you can be apart of the 3000 community of bloggers around the world.